Soldiers Without Boundaries Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers Without Boundaries Clan

The Soldiers Without Boundaries Clan that is exclusive to all of Xbox Lives community for anyone who would like to join!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There is now an introduction forum set up. ALL members MUST post an introduction, as the applications have been taken down. This does NOT have to be personal, but you can make it personal if you choose to. It must at least contain your exact gamer tag. Please be sure to do this as soon as possible. TMT 1 has been posted under 'Structure'. The bootcamp test will be set up within the next day or two. This test will be the passing grade into an E-5 rank. After you become an E-5 by passing the TMT 1, send a group request for TMT 2, the link can be found at the bottom of the page. The new rank system is also up!! The awards and pins are still under construction, but will be up within the next day or two.

Clan get together for gaming night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan get together for gaming night. Empty
PostSubject: Clan get together for gaming night.   Clan get together for gaming night. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Okay let me start this post of on saying congratulations to New members of SwB and as well goes the same for the SwB Division Leaders. Now this topic/post main purpose is to have a gaming night, kind of like a trainning session with all of us here at SwB. I feel that thus having a gaming night or trainning session however you want to put it will be a great oppurtunity for not only the Admins to get to know there fellow clan members but also each and everyone of us, Now Admins concider this truely i not only feel this way but another fellow clan member suggested this to me and he also requested i make this thread. So please and it would be greatly appreciated if we could set something up. Thank you for your time.

Yours Respectfully,

-tW1zT1d M1k3-
Back to top Go down

Clan get together for gaming night.
Page 1 of 1